Love is in the air, and what better way to celebrate the one you love than with a fine-dining Valentine’s meal at home?
Here are 10 reasons to fall head over heels for Farmyard Frozen food this Valentines:
- The Language of Love: Our Valentines day food ideas keep things easy, leaving you more time for romance.
- First Impressions: All of our dishes are lovingly created in Norfolk by our talented restaurant chefs. All you have to do is heat up and show off!
- PDA: dine in this Valentine’s with our Lover’s Delight Box and avoid all Public Displays of Affection.
- Love on a shoestring: With our Fine Dine-in deals for 2 starting at just £55, including wine, it’s a more affordable way to enjoy a special night with the one you love.
- Hormone Boost: Freezing locks in the freshness and quality of Norfolk’s finest ingredients, so you’ll be getting a boost just when you need it!
- Tickle each other’s tastebuds: Enjoy global flavour sensations – from French classics, such as our Confit Duck Leg and Twice-Baked Cheese Soufflé, to a South American favourite with our Sticky Pork Empanadas and Asian-inspired Crispy Chicken Wontons.
- Sweet endings: Our range of 5-star desserts will certainly get the endorphins flowing.
- Mess-free romance: This Valentine’s, keep the mess to a minimum with our heat-and-eat Valentine’s feast, leaving your focus firmly on your beloved.
- A food gift to melt their heart: Treat your loved one to a decadent Valentine’s food gift or a Farmyard Frozen food voucher this year… after all, food really is the way to a foodie’s heart.
- Freeze more, waste less: And finally, because we love the planet – buying frozen reduces food waste and supports sustainability.
Valentines Day Food Ideas
If intimacy is what you are after, swap a crowded restaurant for the privacy of a Valentine’s meal at home. Forget scouring the internet for recipes and Valentines day food ideas.
Our Lover’s Delight Feast Box contains the perfect selection of canapés, main, sides, dessert and wine.
Calling all lovers
So, turn the lights down, turn the oven on, and ignite the romance with our cook-at-home Valentine’s feast.
Order your Farmyard Frozen Lover’s Delight Feast Box today. Meal options include – Carnivore £100, Herbivore £75 and Wagyu Welly – £175.